Biure’s castle ruins
The ruins of Biure castle originate from a fortified building that possibly dates back to the 15th century and lies approximately 300 m to the northeast of the village.
Natural spring that flows into the Ricardell river. Next to it, we can find the washing place where the inhabitants used to do their washing.
Ancestral house and was the village’s former olive-oil mill. It is now the town hall.
Sant Esteve de Biure church
The Sant Esteve de Biure church was mentioned in 1279 and 1280. The current building is the result of a rebuild that took place between 1702- 1703, with one single nave and side chapels.
Pierre Bayle’s monument
The monument to Pierre Bayle was officially opened in Biure on 23 May 1998, in memory of the drummer Pierre Bayle, born on the 8 February 1783 in Torreilles (France) and who died in combat during the battle of Montroig (also known as Le Boulou), in the municipality of Biure, 1 November 1794, when he was 11 years old.