We start from the private collection of Miguel Granolles Viader, a great expert and recognized in the classic sector, and we continue to maintain and improve the original collection to offer the best service.
We are endorsed by a history of more than 30 years participating in all kinds of events, weddings, movies, advertising spots, presentations, anniversaries, inaugurations … and now guided tours of the Alt Empordà:
– We participated in the filming of the film TIERRA Y LIBERTAD by Ken Loach based on the CIVIL WAR IN MAY 1937, with two vehicles, a Fort and a Stewar of 32.
– Filming of a series “One day I will return” based on the 60s in Barcelona with a Peugot and a Simca.
– Presentation of musical groups, inagurations of stores.
Participation in many local rallies, in Andorra, France, etc.
– White summers in Pals.
– Route dels Indians in Begur.
– Route of the wine by l’Albera.
– Costa Brava Rally, a three-days route with the Essecs.
– Classics Rally in Begur.
– Fira Nuvis of Girona and Figueres.
– Accompanying the ‘Magic Kings’ on several occasions in Rosas and Figueres.