Mollet de Peralada

The Wine Producers Cooperative was established there in 1954 and from 1933, the Regional Government of Catalonia gave the village the official name of Mollet d’Empordà.

Sant Cebrià church is a Romanesque building (12th century) that was greatly changed in later years. The bell tower is striking thanks to its height.

The Sant Joan de Degollaci chapel has a rectangular nave and is located in the hamlet of Les Costes.

www.molletperalada.cat

mollet-de-peralada-4 mollet-de-peralada-3 mollet-de-peralada

 

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

ACEPTAR