Can Gusó PG-000108

Information

Municipis phone
972 45 43 39 - 610 67 54 03
email
canguso.cat@gmail.com
www

Its beginnings date back to the seventeenth century belonged to a notary and Knight Castellonense Count of Empúries. In 1877 it is acquired by the current owners where they were installed to conrear the fields and take care of livestock.

1995 after reforms agrotourism activity is included. In a totally rural atmosphere and just 2km from the villa, this is a typical construction of these places, next to the Aiguamolls, isolated from traffic and urban noise, it offers a landscape with fields and lots tranquility.

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

ACEPTAR